High Roller HR501-10 Black 58″ Moto Tie Bar
- Use this bar to create more secure in bed bike tie-down by securing the front wheel
- 58 inches for full size trucks (Just barely fits in a 16-20 Tacoma bed)
- Heavy-duty steel construction with powder coat finish
- Three locations for the front wheels
- Eight secure tie down locations
This tie bar is great for anyone looking to make the transport of dirt bikes or motorcycles in the bed of their truck easier to secure with confidence. It adds eight additional tie-downs to the front of your bed which is great for Toyota Tacoma's because they only have one in each corner. Also, this makes it so the front wheel is not in the corner of bed and putting pressure on the support rails of your hard tonneau cover (if you have one, we run the Rough Country Trifold tonneau).
High Roller also makes an extended middle chock so you can put three bikes in one truck easily called the "Kicker." By offsetting the middle bike back a foot or so. That way the handlebars don't hit each other.