Capri Tools Super-Thin Open End Wrench Set, Metric, 6 to 19 mm, 7-Piece
- Pictures are SAE, but this set is metric**
- Not looking to spend $100+ on the titanium wrenches from Motion Pro? These are a great alternative!
- Super-thin ultra low profile wrenches let you reach fasteners in tight clearance. Just 2.2 to 4.6 mm thin and constructed of premium forged steel, these super-thin open end wrenches are truly versatile and are made to last
- The wrench head is tipped at a 15-degree angle. Useful especially in narrow spots, after each 15-degree turn, flip the wrench over to quickly engage the fastener again
- Premium Chrome Vanadium steel forged with a complete 10-step state of the art heat treatment process, constructed for serious professionals
- Flawless SmartKrome plating, achieved through thorough polishing and careful application of chrome protective plating, ensures durability and corrosion resistance
- Set of 7 open end wrenches with 14 metric sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19 mm. Thinness: 2.2 mm thin (6 and 7 mm open end), 2.6 mm thin (8, 9, 10, and 11 mm open ends), 3.6 mm thin (12, 13, 14, and 15 mm open ends), 4.6 mm thin (16, 17, 18, 19 mm open ends)
Premium Super Thin Flat Wrenches
Reach fasteners in tight clearance
Just 2.1 to 4.4 mm thin and constructed of premium forged steel, these super-thin open end wrenches are truly versatile and are made to last.
- Forged Chrome Vanadium steel
- Flawless SmartKrome plating
- 15-degree angled open end
- Large size stamped marking
- Storage rack