BEATIT B10 QDSP 800A Peak 12V Portable Lithium Jump Starter/Aux Battery
- BEATIT B10 is the most compact portable size and light weight with heavy duty feeling construction for emergency car jump starter.
- We love this jump starter because it also doubles as an external battery back for you phone, camera, GPS, etc.
- Coming in at 1 POUND this is lighter than the kickstarter kit for the KTM’s.
- Use with the Battery Tender SAE Lead and with igreely EC5 to SAE Power Adapter/Connector to have easy no-seat-removal jumping of your bike.
- With a peak of 800 Amps (UL2743 Certified) – it’s able to jump start flat batteries up to 20 times on a single charge. Work with all 12V battery cars, vans, trucks, motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATV, UTV, lawn mowers, yachts and heavy duty.
- 12,800mAh power bank designed with dual USB output(5V/2.1A) 10W and type C port(5V/3A) which is both in and out, used to recharge this charger and also to charge your USB devices, battery standby time up to 12months, with a self-discharge rate of approximately 5-10%/year, recommend to check/charge it every six months.
- Advanced QDSP (Quick Discharge Start Power) technology, it makes the jump starter able to withstand challenging temperatures especially in extremely cold weather to jump start vehicles in 1-3 seconds, 3X stronger and reliable than any product with the same specifications, you never have to rely on finding another vehicle or jumper cables to start you car with a dead battery.
- BEATIT exclusive extended jumper cables solved the problem of too short cables to connect the vehicle battery positive and negative for most products on the market, makes jump start more convenient and free.
- Built-in “Integrated Voltmeter”on jumper cables that reads the battery voltage of the vehicle's battery for enhanced diagnostics of the battery state.
- What comes in the box: B10 jump starter, Smart jumper cables, USB Type-C cable, User manual, BEATIT offer working days live chat on FB page, Search “BEATIT” on FB if you have any problems for customer service.