Garmin Montana 610
- Super rugged and easy to follow for adventures of all types. It’s very easy to mount these to a bike with a self-charging cradle.
- The 610 is the perfect balance of simplicity, ruggedness, and functionality. You can build your own tracks for your next adventure using your computer or you can drop in the City Navigator maps for easy turn by turn directions on normal streets.
- We’ve used this in Baja, Colorado, and internationally and we love it! Must have for any adventure.
Take It On The Ride. Take It Hiking. Take It Hunting. Take It On The Water.
Montana 610 features a bold, color touchscreen, dual-orientation display and includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. It also supports multiple mapping options like BlueChart g2 and TOPO U.S. 24K.
- PRELOADED GEOCACHES - 250,000 preloaded worldwide geocaches from Geocaching.com
- SEE YOUR SURROUNDINGS - Includes a 1-year Birdseye Satellite Imagery subscription1. Display type : Bright, transflective 65k color TFT, dual-orientation touchscreen; sunlight readable
- GPS AND GLONASS - With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver, Hotfix satellite prediction and GLONASS support, Montana locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its location even in heavy cover and deep canyons
- TRACK MANAGER - Ability to organize and navigate through waypoints/routes/track logs (easily start/stop recording track logs)
- 4-inches dual-orientation, glove-friendly touchscreen display. 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
Handheld includes 3-axis tilt-compensated compass, barometric altimeter and access to both GPS and GLONASS satellites for improved positioning and typically faster fixes.