Garmin inReach Mini GPS Satellite Communicator
- Small, rugged, lightweight satellite communicator enables two way text messaging using the 100 percentage global Iridium network (satellite subscription required). This device is a must have for any ambitious or solo adventurers. Easily let your family know you are ok.
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center (satellite subscription required)
- Access downloadable maps, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more by using the free Garmin Earthmate app and compatible devices
- Optional inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your inReach Mini or paired device; basic and premium weather packages available
- Send and receive inReach messages through compatible Garmin devices, including connected wearables and handhelds.Display resolution:128 x 128 pixels
- NOTICE: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices. It is the responsibility of the user to know and follow all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used
Fit Global Connectivity Into Your Palm
inReach Mini is your go-to connection for maintaining off-the-grid contact. It’s our palm-sized satellite communicator for adventures where size and weight matter. inReach Mini lets you send and receive text messages, track and share your journey and, if necessary, trigger an SOS alert to contact the GEOS 24/7 emergency response team. With inReach connectivity, your family and friends will know they can stay in touch globally.
Pair with Garmin Pilot
In the aviation world, inReach Mini becomes a valuable air communications link. When paired via Bluetooth to a compatible tablet or smartphone running the Garmin Pilot app, your inReach Mini makes it easy to send and receive text messages while in the cockpit — even from areas without cellular reception. The app pulls in your smart device’s contact lists, so access is simple and seamless. And since your inReach Mini is also a handheld GPS, Garmin Pilot can leverage its rock-solid position source to drive a georeferenced aircraft position symbol on your tablet’s moving map display. Also, for your followers on the ground, inReach Mini can provide tracking of your flight, using the web-based MapShare page created for your inReach account. You can also link via Facebook or Twitter.
Additional Aviation Services
Your inReach Mini is also a supported device for the Lockheed Martin Flight Services (LMFS) Adverse Condition Alerting Service (ACAS), Surveillance-Enhanced Search and Rescue (SE-SAR) and Enhanced Special Reporting Services (eSRS). If you register for ACAS information, alerts provided via LMFS prompt you to call for an abbreviated briefing to address any specific adverse condition situation that might affect your flight-planned routing. Likewise, automatic monitoring provided by the SE-SAR service enables the system to identify potential flight emergency situations and/or signals to promptly initiate search and rescue procedures for your aircraft.
Includes Unlimited Cloud Storage and Trip Planning
Every inReach device comes with free access to the cloud-powered Garmin Explore website to plan your trips with routes and waypoints, create preset messages and quick texts, sync and manage your device settings, update your firmware, link your social media accounts, store all your location tracking data and much more.