Helinox Chair Zero Ultralight Compact Camping Chair
- This is the ultimate ultralight motorcycle adventure/touring chair. It’s the lightest, smallest packing, and still very stable. A must have!!
- Featherweight, compact camping and backpacking chair weighs just 1.1 pounds and packs smaller than a bottle of water (measures 4 x 4 x 14 inches packed)
- Chair frame is constructed from advanced proprietary aluminum alloy to provide maximum strength at a minimum weight; holds up to 260 pounds
- Seat and carry sack are constructed from durable, lightweight ripstop polyester that resists harsh weather and UV rays; material is machine washable
- Setup is fast with a single internal bungee cord that assembles poles; assembled chair measures 20.5W x 19D x 25.5H inches, seat height is 11 inches
- Ideal for camping, backpacking, hiking, trekking, travel, and other outdoor events; manufacturer’s five-year warranty
Winner of the Backpacker Gear of the Year 2017 and 2017 OutDoor Industry Awards, the Helinox Chair Zero Ultralight Compact Camping Chair is the lightest, most compact chair in the Helinox line. It weighs just 1.1 pounds and packs smaller than a water bottle (measures 4 x 4 x 14 inches packed) for easy transport in a backpack or travel bag. The chair’s frame is constructed from advanced proprietary aluminum alloy for maximum strength-to-weight ratio, and can hold up to 260 pounds. The chair seat and carrying sack are made from ultra-durable, lightweight, UV-resistant ripstop polyester that holds up to harsh weather and the sun’s rays. Both the chair seat and the carry sack are machine washable (line dry). Setup is super fast and easy, thanks to a single internal bungee cord that self-assembles the poles. The assembled chair has a seat height of 11 inches, seat width of 25.5 inches, seat depth of 19 inches, and overall height of 25.5 inches. Ideal for camping, backpacking, hiking, trekking, and travel, the compact and lightweight Helinox Chair Zero is backed by a manufacturer’s five-year warranty.